I did not write those words to Emily so I don't know why she put them in
quotes. Richard, do you know what Judy is getting at?

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:48 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

As I said: Share isn't really this stupid. She just pretends to be this stupid.

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:08 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>