This is why you all should morn Ravi's dismissal from FFL and celebrate his
unique style of blessing everyone with his personal attention.

 Remember Bill - I don't associate with trailer trash like you. I have nothing
but contempt, disgust and hostility for dishonest, unintelligent like you. You
couldn't withstand the heat of my confrontation.

Don't flatter yourself - you and your family, your whole bigoted,
unintelligent, insensitive trailer trash generations are beneath my status, my
dignity, my intelligence, the sensitivity, beauty and awesomeness of my
personal consciousness.

 And don't be so desperate. Emily's a personal friend of mine and she knows me
very well, and she's laughing behind your back - Don't embarrass and humiliate
yourself.

 Have some dignity, hope you find your conscience.

 It is my compassion and kindness I have entertained a person like you for this
long.

May the Universe have mercy on your pitiful, dishonest soul.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

This is in response to emptybill's accusations that I have harassed her wife.

 This is nothing but a vicious, malicious lie. I have stretched the limits to
confront, shock and humiliate emptybill but to suggest I ever contacted his
wife is hilarious. Emptybill had accidentally emailed me last year and we have
had private conversations, I have all emails with me and they were all cordial
and I even wished him luck after he talked about his marriage after a 10 year
live-in relationship. I'm really shocked at emptybill's dishonesty and I have
warned him and the moderators to disallow these kinds of malicious lies.

 Ravi.