It's all just a "line on water." Nothing to be concerned about.

On 11/22/2013 12:17 PM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com wrote:

/“*They could take us all down in unkindness.”*/

/*RW writes: *//**//It looks like the group needs a purging, again./

/*Yes, */

/*In moderating the unkindness here on FFL, frankly I would urge Rick as the owner and supreme leader here to be much quicker to suspend the ad hominem as abuse and the unkindness it is when it occurs here. For instance, I should urge Rick as moral compass here to start with the instigators of the mean-girl-ing that has been going on here. It is unbearably unkind as it has gone on in form and could certainly terminate our whole group as it runs up against the Yahoo-groups guidelines. As its own form of hooliganism this is now the time to save FFL and put an end to the culture of the bad-girl-ing ad hominem that has charged in on FFL. Rick, as your friend and support in this I urge you to use a strong hand on those unkind trying to post on FFL. Be firm with this hooliganism on FFL, -Buck */

        /*As a Group we must put an end to unkind postings and posters
        on FFL.*/

        /*Dear Fairfield Life and guest Yahoo-Groups Moderators;*/

        *Yahoo! guideline says*: “/*Don't be unkind*//./ Exploitative
        or degrading comments are not welcome in Groups. Also not
        welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting.”

                ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Buck> wrote:

                *Rick, Keep a close watch out on the mean-girls club
                too. They could take us all down in unkindness.*

                *-Buck*

                <rick@...> wrote:I don’t have time to keep a close
                watch out on anything on FFL, but if someone gets too
                outrageous and someone brings it to my attention, I
                usually say to wait and see if they simmer down, and
                if they don’t, I do something about it.