At one time, I used to give supplies to a psychiatric unit. Sometimes it was
pretty weird yet some of the denizens seems unusually rational. Usually they
were "in unit" because they had indulged in a rampage at some point and
destroyed a few things.

 Actually that might be a reaction that mimics certain FFL members who recently
departed.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 I'm guessing you don't know who Nurse Ratched is. ;-)