You have nothing to do with this conflict between me and this other party. You
are just looking for something salacious to gossip about.

 If Rick or Alex want more info, I will give them time/place/platform/contents
when these interactions occurred.

BTW, I can be called any name whatsoever and simply not care because the
insulter has no status for me. However, when my family is attacked, as they
were, I shall not tolerate it. I deny the validity of sippenhaft and shall
eliminate the problem by any legal means.

 Mr. Bill - let me know if you want to play this game, I have your full
name,email, wife's name, when you married, where you live, your FB profile all
ready.

From my viewpoint, such a threat against my family is a declaration of
unremitting and merciless warfare ... total war.

So it goes

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 As long as you're changing the subject, why not just tell us why you claimed
Ravi was stalking your wife? Up until you made that claim, I thought you were
pretty rational too, if not a little eccentric. Now, I don't know what to think
you're up to. It's a pretty serious charge - stalking your family on Facebook.
Go figure.