Well, I thought I was being restrained compared to what Judy said to Share. I don't think Judy is a crappy human being, I just thinks she SUCKS. Go figure

"You really just have to be amazed at her brazenness. No conscience. Yes, Quare, when you were new, before it was clear what a crappy human being you were, I did do you that favor. Complete non sequitur in this context, as you know."