Re "I think cannabidiol also has promise for an effective pain medication.":

 Cannabidiol sounds intriguing. I like the idea of a drug that has the medical
effectiveness of cannabis but doesn't get you stoned.

 The chap in the video suffering from debilitating cluster headaches said he'd
never take an illegal drug. If I was suffering pain like that and I found a
(sub-psychedelic) dose of LSD or LSA cured my pain I wouldn't be waiting for
some government medic to give me the all-clear.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 Interesting video; I hope they do more with that.  I think cannabidiol also
has promise for an effective pain medication.

 http://projectcbd.org/  http://projectcbd.org/

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Our old friend LSD can treat migraines. And the psychedelic is especially
effective against cluster headaches. Follow this link.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH2BrgMzql8

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote:

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013/ss2013_Protect-Against-Destructive-Migraines_01.htm?source=search&key=gastrodin

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013/ss2013_Protect-Against-Destructive-Migraines_01.htm?source=search&key=gastrodin