The 93 million I mentioned earlier was supposedly taken from the Federal
Register. However I'm hearing it could be even worse. The 80 million you are
referring to, I think, are 80 million policies and there are usually multiple
people, families, on each policy. Many employers are going to find it cheaper
to pay the penalty than buying insurance for their employees. The cancellation
letters for these policies should be going out just before the elections unless
the Democrats can figure a way to stop them or delay them till after the
elections.

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:31 AM, Richard J. Williams