This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 It may be true that the Yahoo Neo search function is not ready for prime time.

 But, I started years ago keeping a data base of my own posts and any replies I
received at alt.m.t. and FFL - any serious author would probably do that. Most
of my on-topic messages will go into the book I'm writing. I've also got a
folder marked "FFL dumps' - that's where I put most of the dumps on me from
Judy. I probably haven't had a conversation with Judy for at least ten years.
Go figure.

 There's not many dumps in there from Barry - he hasn't had much to say to me
since I made fun of his guru, Rama, which is funny, since I kinda liked what
Rama was teaching. Then Barry posted some foul comments concerning my birth
circumstances, which is really funny, because apparently Barry is from Texas.
Go figure.

 One thing I've noticed about Judy, is that she hates people to post fibs, but
what she hates even more is when people catch her in a fib - witness the recent
 denial from Judy concerning the inane comments she posted about the TMer bija
mantras not being the nick-names of the Hindu gods, although I quoted her
verbatim from her own statements, along with the URL so everyone could go read
it for themselves. Figure that one out!

 Years ago I caught Judy in a couple of big fibs and ever since then she's
hated me - one time Judy claimed that a baby had died inside the New Orleans
Super Dome during Katrina, which was untrue; before that I caught her fibbing
about John Kerry being in Cambodia at Christmas in 1968. Judy will absolutely
never admit that she made an error or repeated a fib, even when her own words
are staring her in the face! A few days ago Judy even denied she was doing
business from her home office and posted that I was lying. Everyone knows that
Judy works from her home, she even said so in a previous post!

 Fact is, everyone "lies" to a certain extent - it goes with the territory if
you're posting as an anonymous respondent, but most people when they get caught
making an error will at least dialog about it.

 Judy was probably just trolling and lying - if anyone wants to get more
details they can contact me directly. LoL!