There's nothing wrong with taking a few vitamins and an occasional laxative, as long as you don't overdo it. But, who knows what's in those pills? Most of them, so I've read, are manufactured over in China, so take most vitamins at your own risk. There are lots of natural diet foods to eat that will be a lot easier on your bowels too. Really, if you eat four square meals a day, and get some exercise four times a week, you'll be plenty healthy naturally.

The real problem with Herbalife products is that it's based on a pyramid scheme, just like Amway.