--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> I'm seeing one (1) screenshot. It looks incredibly claustrophobic,
especially given that the size of the screenshot is much bigger than
what you'd see in real life if you were looking at the phone.

>  I was hoping you'd have a screenshot of a post, preferably one
showing a post with a message history so we could see how the formatting
works on a mobile.

Post a screenshot of the "How do I have an argument on this?" topic from
the Online Help, too.  :-)

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, noozguru@ wrote:
>
>  I'll try this again.  Here are a couple of  screenshots of FFL on an
Android smartphone for those who don't have a mobile device: