It's not complicated: In one post Judy says the TM bijas are not the names of the Hindu gods. In the other post, she denies posting that the TM bija are not the names of the Hindu gods.

So, which is it? Did Judy post that the TM bijas are not the names of the Hindu gods, or didn't she?

It looks like to me that Judy posted that the TM bijas are not the names of the Hindu gods, so why would she deny posting that, when it's right there in the archives?

From the archives:

Judy posted:

"Richard is lying. I never said anything about "the technique," whatever it is, or was. Nor did I say the bijas weren't "nicknames" of the deities (whatever "nicknames" means in this context)."

Judy posted:

"Just for example, the TM mantras are *not* the names of the
Hindu gods.  The Hindu gods have perfectly good names of
their own."

https://groups.google.com/forum/alt.meditation.transcendental