Ha. Funny scenario discovered on the Internet. You've heard of the movie
"Snakes On A Plane?" Well, this is "FFL It's All About Me Behavior On A
Plane."  :-)

<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/29/annoying-airplane-passenger_n_\
4360667.html>
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/29/annoying-airplane-passenger_n_\
4360667.html>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/29/annoying-airplane-passenger_n_4\
360667.html
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/29/annoying-airplane-passenger_n_\
4360667.html>

Doesn't Diane remind you of anyone, how she wants the world to revolve
around her and work the way *she* wants it to work?  :-)