The best thing to do is get out of posting from the Yahoo site and get out of posting using Yahoo Mail. You might try Mozilla Thunderbird - it males an excellent news reader. I'm now a big fan of Google Chrome and the Chrome browser and Google Mail. It works for me. Yahoo Groups sucks, big time these days and I'm not even sure I like Yahoo at all anymore. Google Groups makes Yahoo Groups look like an idiot designed it. Go figure.