Aye Aye Matey!

 I enjoy the dynamics on here, and the vast variety of topics that come up -
I'll pretty much go for whatever is interesting -
 FFL reminds me of the crew aboard a small ship, on a wide river, sailing
inevitably downstream,  towards an unknown destination. The way ahead is always
clear, with a steady current, so that movement is inevitable, regardless of
what we do.

 We all run around like crazy, hauling on lines, pacing the deck, climbing the
rigging, peering from the crow's nest, raising and dropping anchor, shouting
orders, and spinning the wheel, attempting to influence our direction, and turn
the ship.

 None of it makes a damned bit of difference, though it is fun to play a sailor
on the sea of consciousness, once in awhile. :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

  Now that was pretty funny.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu wrote:

> Some people on FFL forget it's just a chat group.

 That should be the mantra of Fairfield Life:

 IT'S JUST A CHAT GROUP

 The TM "advanced technique" version would be:

GET OVER IT, NAMAH, NAMAH

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg