If we didn't eat 'em they wouldn't raise 'em.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Maybe you forgot to mention the bovine flatulence in Iowa and farming in
general which produces more CO2 that auto emissions. And, don't forget sheep,
chickens, pigs and goats. Face it, Buck, you're screwed on the farm.

 "Livestock are responsible for 18 per cent of the greenhouse gases that cause
global warming, more than cars, planes and all other forms of transport put
together."

 http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions-more-damaging-to-planet-than-co2-from-cars-427843.html