Just speaking for myself, I sure am glad we have Judy around to remind us of our ethical duties on this discussion group. What would we do without her? Go figure.

"The rudeness, the arrogance, the insulting manner of my approach was to deliver perhaps enough of a shock to make her utter something other than her daily New Age affirmations." - Robin Carlsen, Monday, October 1, 2012 6:38 PM

cavil:

1. To make petty or unnecessary objections.
2. An objection seen as petty or unnecessary.
3. To find fault unnecessarily; raise trivial objections.
4. To quibble about; detect petty flaws in.
5. A carping or trivial objection.

"Judy caviled about her dialog with Robin."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cavil

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cavil