Good lord, somebody get her some Valium before she goes completely off the
rails.

 I don't have a "bandwagon," and if I did, Emily would be about the last to get
on it. She runs her own show, always has.

 See, Share is using Barry's incredibly cowardly tactic. She's so hard up it
isn't surprising she'd be groping around for something, anything, to use
against her critics, and she's too dense to realize how foolish it makes her
look.

 Share, listen up: The people who criticize you do so on their own hook,
independently of each other. Same with Barry's critics. Each of them has his or
her negative opinions of you and of Barry because your behavior engenders such
opinions. It isn't the case that only one of us perceives you negatively and
the others just go blindly along for the ride. Believing that may make you feel
better, but it's false comfort.

 Share spewed: