I addressed Emily rather than you.

Perhaps you believe you now speak for her and can now answer questions posed to
her. However, I am interested in Emily's response. I have faith that she is
capable of responding directly with some intelligence - unencombered by your
personal likes and dislikes.

BTW ... since she is critiquing posters here, I am interested in the basis of
her questions and claims.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 You know, you guys, it's not as if Emily has never given us an account of why
she's here. She has done so, in some detail, in her early posts and in
subsequent updates. That you don't remember or never read them is not something
for which you can blame her.

 Having learned TM is not a requirement for participation on FFL, BTW. And
Emily has made very significant contributions here, more so than many of the
TMers, former or current. Why are you trying to make her feel unwelcome now,
when she's been here for several years already? That's pretty low, it seems to
me.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 Yep Bhari2, that has become my question also.

 So Emily, since you never learned TM, why are you here on this forum?

 Is this your little gossip parlor?

 Maybe instead this is this your prayer hut. So which deity do you pray to
anyway? Yhvh? Jesus? Christos Pantocrator? Is it a He, a She or an It? Maybe a
GenderQueer?

 What caused you to choose a barroom like FFL to wander around in and critique
the inhabitants?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 So Emily, tell us why you are on FFL and have no background in TM?  I would
think you'd feel like a fish out of water.