---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 Ann, I knew you would pick up on the important thing in that link and I'm game
if you are.  Yes, he is a real looker, a real charmer I'm betting.  Personally,
I'd like to know what products he uses on his hair.  Although Share has never
heard of this healing therapy, I'm pretty sure that it would do her good; he
probably has something valuable to say about better sex for women and bodily
fluids too (did I just cross a boundary?)

 Nah, mitochondrial processes happen all the time and they aren't offending
anyone.

 http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/mitochondria-14053590
http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/mitochondria-14053590