---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 How does one go about working with "light beings" the name implies they will
be forever moving away from you at 186,000 miles per second. And surely
"ascended masters" should have, you know, ascended somewhere?

 Yours

 Baffled of England...

 Dear Baffled of England,
 You appear a doubter to me. You seem to possess a scientist's sensibility.
This may be prohibiting you from opening yourself up to the endless
possibilities that exist around us. Focus on the blond hair of Birkan and
imagine yourself in the echoing halls of the great Vikings, feasting on the
foot of some Descended Master. Or perhaps you should spend the 15 Euro to
procure the CD, I am sure it will be worth its weight in photons.