---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 See Barry. See Barry stalk Judy. Stalk, stalk, stalk. Nothing new here; move
along, folks.

 I wrote:
 > Buck, reflect a minute. What makes you think I "stalk"?

 Barry replied:

 > You mean, other than the fact that you're doing it right now?  :-)

 > When you go out of your way to write a post dumping on the person you've
 > been dumping on consistently for nearly twenty years, about whom you've
 > written literally thousands of posts dumping on him, you're stalking.

 You mean, the way you've gone out of your way to write posts dumping on me and
have done relentlessly for nearly twenty years over thousands of posts, and are
doing right now? That's what you mean by "stalking," what you've been spending
most of your time on the Web doing to me and many others ever since I've known
you?

 > Get over your self-delusions, honey...you're a stalker.

 Well, that's an interesting definition. Trouble is, it applies to you far more
than it does to me. You da talker-in-chief, sweet cheeks.

 I didn't "go out of my way" to write the post, BTW. As you know, I was
responding to Buck.

 If I'm a "stalker" according to your new definition, at least I'm an honest
stalker. You are a viciously malicious, profoundly and consistently dishonest
stalker. That was (as you know) my point to Buck. We'll see a demonstration in
the very next paragraphs:

 > You even stalked Curtis recently when one of your former minions said he
 > liked him, and he hasn't been here since August:

 You mean, after Dr. Dumbass responded to one of your long dump-on-Judy rants
that fawned over Curtis? In which he said he liked Curtis but found him
"emotionally duplicitous," and I agreed? Because that's the post of mine you're
quoting, along with my follow-up:

 "Curtis, in stark contrast, went to considerable lengths to hide his emotional
duplicity."

 "To be a little more specific, if I may: Curtis pretended to be "comfortable"
with who he was, as Barry puts it. But that was a carefully constructed facade,
and it took very little in the way of chipping to expose the real Curtis
underneath. "

 You went on to stalk Dr. Dumbass for what he had said about Curtis, and in
that post added Robin to your list of stalkees for the day--Robin, who hadn't
been here since early April.

 Did you think I wasn't going to provide the context you dishonestly left out?
(And it was obviously deliberate dishonesty, folks, since he had actually
looked up the posts in question.)

 If anybody would like to verify what I just wrote, let me know and I'll
provide the URLs to the posts.

 As I said in a post a couple of days ago, Barry doesn't have the wherewithal
to make an honest case. He'd have to refrain from stalking if he had to be
honest, because he'd have nothing to say.

 > Stalking is just what you DO, Judy. Everyone here knows this but you.

 Says the Master Stalker of FFL.

 Your hypocrisy is unparalleled. It's stupefying. And that's giving you the
benefit of the doubt, because if you really believe what you're saying, you're
insane, completely out of touch with reality.

 Now, how do you explain your claim that I have "stalked you from forum to
forum"?

 (See, Barry has switched definitions. Before, he meant "stalking" in the
standard sense of following someone around, as in his claim above. But now he's
using it as a synonym for "dumping on.")

 How about explaining the fact that you were "stalking" me on FFL before I even
arrived here?

 I can find the URLs for those posts as well if anyone is interested.

 I swear to God, interacting with Barry is like being in a hall of funhouse
mirrors. Everything he says is warped, twisted, turned inside-out and
upside-down. And the older he becomes, the worse it gets. It's hard to imagine
that he genuinely thinks anybody believes him, but it's even harder to
understand why he would constantly spout such obviously dishonest crap if he
didn't.

 Like I said once before and I still stand by it, "Barry is a freak of nature."