You idiot - you're using Yahoo and Android which are owned by millionaires. Go figure.

On 12/5/2013 1:07 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

The future of the world unless the people rise up and take back the money that the ultra rich have stolen from us. I was thinking on my walk: "what if those hackers who stole the passwords from places including Yahoo, had instead drained the rich of their funds and redistributed it to the poor?" Mike would not approve however.