---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Thanks for posting this, Ann. Powerful stuff! I really like this woman and
kudos to Kate Winslet too. I bet all this obsession with thinness is
contributing also to the obesity epidemic!

 Oops, forgot to do my usual purple highlight of my response:
 I would be curious to know what percentage of male model photographs are as
highly photoshopped. I would say pretty much just as high a percentage. If it
isn't perfecting the chest hair or lack of it, it would include pumping up
certain muscle groups or refining others. Perhaps some of the men require a
heftier addition of that two-day-old beard growth look if the follicles are
coming in less than robustly.

 On Friday, December 6, 2013 8:49 AM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>