The Police

[image: Inline image 1]

Live at Madison Square Garden, 2007

One of my favorites which was banned by the BBC. Go figure.

The Police - Roxanne
http://youtu.be/3T1c7GkzRQQ

Another favorite of mine from the Ghost in the Machine album, 1981 -
"Spirits in the Material World". These two songs are what I call "ear
hummers" - once you hear them, they keep humming in your ears for days!

"Their 1983 album, Synchronicity, was number one on both the UK Albums
Chart and the US Billboard 200, and sold over 8 million copies in the US.
The Police have won six Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards (winning Best
British Group once), an MTV Video Music Award, and in 2003 were inducted
into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame." The Police are Sting - lead vocals,
bass; Andy Summers - guitar; and Stewart Copeland - drums.

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Police