BUILD A HOME & RENT IT OR BUY OIL STOCKS, SAVE SOME $$ & THEN BECOME AN OWNER!
wITH PROFITS IF U CHOOSE TO MAKE THEM BE HAPPY IN THE DOME!
ENJOY THE RIDE & BE MORE HAPPY & POSITIVE LOOK 4 THE SUN & THE PROFITS

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2013 7:38 pm
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Rent is Too Damn High!

Today we went to the grocery store to      get a few things and return about a
hundred plastic bags. In the      parking lot I turned left to find a parking
slot and there was      this yahoo in a big truck heading toward me, GOING THE
WRONG WAY,      driving a Ford F-350 with dual wheels on back.

      At first I said "You **fukin **#@*&^^!!!#@&*%$#%@ SOB!

      Then, I realized the poor guy was not only real dumb and half      blind
and confused, but he was probably driving the only vehicle      he owned and
paying $600 a month in payments, just to go get a      six-pack of beer and a
carton of cigarettes at the store. Go      figure.

      So then, in the Christmas spirit, I said:  you **fukin
**#@*&^^!!!#@&*%$#%@ poor bastard!" and backed up, causing      a traffic jam
in front of the store.

      Then, on the way home at a stop light, a guy dressed in overalls
with a styrofoam cup in his hand  tried to hit us up for some      spare
change. So, still in the Christmas spirit, I rolled down the      window and
said real nice: "We don't have any cash - we're living      on credit cards.
Sorry we can't donate anything - I know it looks      like I'm rich because I'm
driving a shiny new car, but this where      all our money is going, just so we
can get to the store to buy      some beer and a few canned goods!" LoL!

      When we got home, the Salvation Army called on the telephone to      ask
if we could donate anything and to leave it on the front porch      FRIDAY THE
13th. You can't make this stuff up!

      The rent is too damn high!