---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 My face updated: :

 Vvisit MyFace:

 http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/ http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/index.htm

 I love the fact that you post photos of yourself. Did you know that your hands
appear younger than your face?

 MyFace, updated:

 On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Richard Williams <punditster@...
mailto:punditster@...> wrote:
 MyFace, updated.

 Visit MyFace:
http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/ http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/index.htm

 On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Richard Williams <punditster@...
mailto:punditster@...> wrote:
 You've heard of 'My Space'. And, you've heard of 'Facebook'. My new social
networking site will be called 'My Face'.

 Just post pictures of your face, nothing else, and then post comments about
each others face.  Everyone loves to make comments about other people's face.
Don't know HTML? Send me a photo of your face along with your real name and
I'll put up it  up on the web for you. It will be fun and I'll be a millionaire
in a year or two. Don't be shy just because you've got no hair or teeth left.
LoL!

 http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/ http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/