There was an article in the Houston Chronicle a couple of days ago about the
same gene therapy being done by The University of Texas and MD Anderson Cancer
Research here in Houston. It is reporting great success and if I rememeber
correctly it was effective on several types of cancer. It seems to super-charge
your own immune system to attack just about any kind of cancer cell in your
body.