You didn't think your opinion carried any weight one way or the other, did you,
Share?

Share inspidated:

 On Monday, December 9, 2013 1:23 PM, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" wrote:

> Let's make this real simple so everyone understands:
>
> NOBODY cares that you're working from home and NOBODY cares if you're
> posting here in between working for clients and NOBODY cares if you have
> any clients and NOBODY cares if you post anything or not. NOBODY.

I dunno, Richard. I, for one, would love to see her come up with this "detailed
refuation" she's been crowing about for so long.

So, speaking in my capacity as "someone other than Xeno who takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation," I want one.

Failure to produce one will prove Judy a liar, because she made that very offer
just below.

I expect exact quotes, URLs, and citations. Maybe even a bibliography and
footnotes. :-)