> The crux of your inquiry seems to be not so much how do we know we
> are enlightened, but how do we share that or convince others that
> we are?

What about - is there such a state labelled Enlightenment
and is it worthwhile attaining it? Forget about the
entertainment of lights, energy and sleep witnessing.

> First, anyone with a thirst to let others know how enlightened they
> are is mired in deep ignorance, and is either expoliting their
> followers, or has self-esteem issues.

Same with money, sex, fame...etc.

> How do we convince others that we are enlightened? It has always
> worked for me on a frequency level, like a radio. Whenever I am in
> the presence of someone enlightened, my body resonates at that
> frequency of Wholeness. it is simple, obvious and unmistakable.

The same can be said to happen when in proximity to charimatic,
wealthy and attractice people too.
Just some more subjective stuff arising from feelings etc..

> As far as my own criteria for my own enlightenment, it has always
> been a simple one; how much am I enjoying myself, or suffering?
> Gets rid of the BS right away. ...And I've never had much success
> convincing myself that "if only external element A -Z were changed,
> I'd be happier".

Now, THATS a viewpoint that has merit.