BTW, Google just added a bunch more services available via Chromecast:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/devices/chromecast/apps.html

On 12/10/2013 11:24 AM, Bhairitu wrote:

You still have an HBO account? I thought you cut the cable? HBO isn't available any other way other than satellite. Or are you using a relatives account? I think my sister still has HBO but hasn't a clue about HBO GO and that the password can be shared I think with up to three people.

I wonder when HBO and Showtime's contracts run out with the cable companies if they will set up rental sites or start renting a day after they show on TV or at least a month after the show. Trends do show more and more people cutting cable though they keep the provider for Internet. Cable and satellite is so yesterday's news as is broadcast TV.