--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And I've never had much success
> > > convincing myself that "if only external element A -Z were
changed,
> > > I'd be happier".
>
> So you would not be happier if people stopped, in your view, dissing
> the "ballsy" Rory? (even when in reality its all back and forth fun).

Good question. Sure, I experience transient desires and their
fulfillment, or lack thereof, and associate feelings with those
experiences. That is a joy of being alive!

In fact I am more fully engage in the transient events of my life than
I ever was before, paradoxically.

It just doesn't go all that deep. Nor would I stake my identity on the
conformance on nonconformance of some percieved outside element in my
life. Rather, the challenge is always to integrate myself with that
preceived outside element.

Hope that answers your question.