I was gonna say, the freaky accuracy can't be a function of my profile, because
I've looked up zillions of things for stuff I've edited that I have zero
personal interest in. And like you, for commenting on Web forums.

 Bhairitu wrote:

 > > I use Google as a thesaurus just make sure I've got the right word.  It
 > > must really muck up their profile of me because it can be things I'm not
 > > remotely interested it but something I am just commenting on. <<

 Freakier yet is to look up something on Google on Android that I might have
just been looking up on the PC and they have those same search terms cached.