This post is just blatant racism, in my opinion. We're not too big on racial profiling where I live. It's wrong to group people into classes based on their birth circumstances, just for the purpose of winning a debate with Judy.

That might be acceptable in Barry's neighborhood, but it doesn't fly with me.

Fewer than 10,000 generations separate everyone alive today from the small group of Africans who are our common ancestors. That's much more than the twenty or so generations mentioned in Genesis, but it's the blink of an eye in evolutionary terms.