Ooops, sorry, I misread. It's Gail Treadwell's book about Amma he's talking
about here, not Judith Bourque's book about her and Maharishi. My bad.

 I wrote:

 Actually, as Richard well knows, Rick has always been one of the strongest
supporters of Judith Bourque's book. And as Richard also well knows, you can't
buy it at a newsstand in Jersey.

Richard trolled:

 > > Rick, the owner of this site, would
 probably be the first, if he wasn't so busy with other things, to complain
about Gail's book. There may be a place to discuss the private sex life of
others, like in a bowling alley or at a bar frequented by cross-dressing, gay
and lesbian neo-nazi skinheads, but nothing is going to be proved here based on
a paperback book you can buy at a news stand in Jersey. > >