Doc, thanks for this, for the compassion. And for the hard fact of what
happened last week, seven people freezing to death there in Silicon Valley.
More than sobering...

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:58 AM, "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com"
<doctordumb...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Don't be hard on them - it is a sin to see homeless people in this country -
Here, in Silicon Valley, one of the wealthiest places on earth, we had seven
homeless people freeze to death, last week. We have the fifth largest homeless
population, of any county in the US. I recall helping out the beggars who came
to our door, in Indonesia, and I never, ever expected to see such grinding
poverty, here in the US - what a crime.