Richard, my doc told me I could get diabetes II just like my Mom so I went low
glycemic about 5 years ago, lost 40 pounds and have kept off 30 of those. I
admit my diet doesn't have a lot of variety, except when I go to visit my
family. BUT...my diet contains food that I love so that I don't feel deprived.
For example, I eat an avocado every day and that pretty much satisfies my taste
for something creamy. Very good source of fat. Since you and Rita like tacos,
you could figure out how to make a really healthy taco and then fix those at
home. Corn is a pretty sugary veggie so if you could find another kind of
tortilla that would help.

A great dip that's healthy is humuus mixed with salsa and you can make it as
thick or liquidy as you want.

Keep up the good work (-:

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:31 PM, Richard Williams