---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

 IMO, Bronte Baxter truly does have some seriously kook spectrum concepts
rolling around inside her head. On the other hand, I visualize an infantilized
Ammabot, tears streaming down her face, clutching her Amma doll, and it just
doesn't strike me as a position from which to criticize Bronte Baxter as being
a kook.

 Gail 'wrote' her own book in the sense that this was her story. Whether she
had a ghost writer or not Gail is telling it from her perspective and she is
unlikely to allow Bronte to write Bronte's story; that would be counter to what
Gail wanted to say. If Bronte wanted to write a book about Amma she could write
her own damn book. I enjoyed Gail's account insofar as it seemed considered,
objective and she has certainly allowed the experiences and the memories
percolate for a long time before putting them on paper. It does not read like
an impassioned or kneejerk expose, it reads more like a sort of journal. She
was very brave to have written it.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 The Amma org is scared, aren't they?  Must be a lot of truth in that book,
huh?  Your blog is garbage; Gail wrote her own story.  Why don't you write
yours and publish it.