A search on "Bron Broen downloads" shows that DMCA notice to Google at the bottom. The notice is from FOX's legal division. However it does not list Bron Broen but "The Bridge" instead. The way the DMCA works is the copyright holder must send a notice. YouTube itself won't go through a look for apparent copyright violations.

Also DailyMotion is considered a major competition to YouTube so much so our dear friends at Yahoo recently made an offer to purchase it. Though they are Paris based they DO have a US presence with an office in New York. Their ads are even more targeted to the viewer than YouTube. For instance an ad for Walgreens actually displays the address of the Walgreens store closest to me as an overlay.

There was a rule for VHS that studios considered as why they wrote off people exchanging VHS tapes and that was because the quality was reduced. Some distributors may think same about titles that wind up on some of the viewing services (bit torrent is a different matter) since the quality is reduced from the original. For instance I looked into some of the purported Netfilx capture software and folks complained it was just doing screen captures on a PC rather than hijacking the stream (which is encrypted small segment files). Netflix is overly paranoid of making it's service available on Linux but Hulu is not.

So it would probably be up to the Danish network to file a complaint and they may feel it is not worth their time.