Makes sense, Judy. But I like that it was a fun aspect anyway.

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:02 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would imagine they had toddler cups so the liquid didn't splash all over them
each time the animal guy fell on the table (and so the table, which was made of
cardboard boxes, wouldn't get all soggy from being repeatedly drenched). A
technical issue, IOW.

Share opined: