Thanks, turq. One of the things I like about these kinds of posts to these
kinds of sites is the presence of other interesting articles on the right side.
In this instance, there's a fun and useful article about the cost of printer
ink. As for the posted article, I especially like the bits about the effect of
zooming and using a touch operated screen.