Took you awhile, Ann, but better late than never. ;-)

 <snip>
 Ann wrote to Barry:

<< I have finally figured it out. You are not only a war monger but you are
actually dumb. Anyone who is willing to let stand statements like those you
just revealed either has no self respect or is just plain old stupid. And what
is more, you assume we are all as clueless as you are, that we would actually
give credence to these dolt-headed inanities. I apologize to all the critical
things I ever said to you Barry, I didn't realize you were, uh, challenged in
the way I see now. >>