On 12/13/2013 9:34 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
Anyone who actually read the Snopes piece is now laughing their heads off at Richard and Share. A real class act, those two. ;-)
Yeah, we're laughing our heads off, but at you not at Share. LoL!

Nobody but you said that the Fox News report was not fair and balanced. You, on the other hand attempted to mislead, because of your ankle-biting toward Share. You were NOT fair and balanced - you were petty. Next time, try to put your own spin on the facts and not depend on Snopes.

Almost all gasoline sold in the U.S. has some ethanol content. But, some progress is being made to get rid of ethanol completely because it gums up your fuel system with water retention. Ethanol users experience a 25–30% drop in miles per gallon due to ethanol’s lower energy content. And, it produces more smog and creates higher prices for corn products.

'U.S. Senators introduce bill to eliminate corn ethanol mandate'
Reuters:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-senators-introduce-bill-eliminate-corn-ethanol-mandate <http://news.yahoo.com/u-senators-introduce-bill-eliminate-corn-ethanol-mandate-171800910--finance.html>

'The Great Ethanol Scam'
http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/ <http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/may2009/bw20090514_058678.htm>

'Can E15 Gasoline Really Damage Your Engine?'
Popular Mechanics:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gasoline-damage-engine <http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/biofuels/e15-gasoline-damage-engine>

"To determine if your vehicle can use E85, consult your owner’s manual or check the inside of your car's fuel filler door for an identification sticker."

Ethanol:
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml