Raised and groomed in the school of megalomania, how could the North Korean kid
know differently. Bush was right, we got an axis of un-spiritual and ignorant
evil there.

 -Buck in the Dome

 “States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil,
arming to threaten the peace of the world. By seeking weapons of mass
destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide
these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They
could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States. In any of
these cases, the price of indifference would be catastrophic.”     -President
Bush II

 North Korea announced on Thursday that it had executed Chang Song-thaek, the
uncle of leader Kim Jong-un, for "acts of treachery".
 The move has raised concerns of instability in the secretive and repressive
nuclear-armed country.

 A Platform for World Peace-making:
 “One of the now disputed areas is a submerged rock on which a South Korean
maritime research base is perched”

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25288268
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25288268

 Come to a group Mediation Meditation for Peace near you. Join with the
widespread deployment of groups in meditation near you for peace now.
 -Buck in the Dome

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

> With reference to DEFENCE, Heaven on Earth will be characterized by 'victory
> before war' -lack of the need to prepare for defense, because everything and
> everyone will be on the path of evolution, and as a result, coherence in
> every country will be so strong that invincibility will be a natural feature
> of national life -no negativity will arise, and no enemy will be born for any
> nation.

 Let's hear it for Heaven On Earth.

I know it's difficult in our times to conceive of a world so perfect that
negativity and violence and war cannot arise. That's why we look to the holy
scriptures for inspiration, because they portray life as it was in more pure,
more holy times. So go read your Bhagavad-Gita for a glimpse of such "no
violence can arise" times.

Ignore the part about it all taking place on a battlefield during a war, and
the personification of God telling the lead character to go out and waste as
many of his fellow human beings as possible, and that that's his "dharma." :-)