Share protested:

 << Judy, I don't think anyone *needs* a thumbs up reply. >>

 Right. The need to post such replies is yours.

 << I express appreciation as I feel it and often have nothing further to say.

 We've noticed.

 << As for being selective, I'm exactly the right amount of selective for me,
and you're the right amount of selective for you. >>

 You and I aren't the only posters here, Share.

 It really isn't necessary to indulge every impulse you have on a public forum.
Nobody else makes anywhere near as many "thumbs-up" posts as you do, and I
seriously doubt that's because they appreciate far fewer posts.

As I've said before, I like the buffet that is FFL, both in terms of content
and style and amount of participation. I wish Xeno posted more. But I'm also
glad that he has his own unique voice, that there is only one of him, just as
I'm glad there's only one of me and you and noozguru and John, etc.

 On Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:26 AM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>