dr Dumbass:

 Your last messages do not contain information to whom you are replying. If you
are replying to me, the last time I experienced what would be called CC was
over three decades ago. Maybe this is indicative of the total failure of TM, or
maybe TM succeeded, but I do not experience transcending and there is no pure
consciousness that accompanies some other kind of experience. It has been only
the last couple of months that what is occurring has become clear, and that is
all the states of consciousness talked about are just various kinds of pointers
and they simply do not work any more as a description of life. Life is good.
But what it is ultimately seems to have no definition whatever.

 Here in Putnam county New York we have had our first big snowfall of the
season, and I am snowed in, and the weather is predicted to get worse later on
tonight, I have been told freezing rain is predicted tonight, so roads will be
dangerous tomorrow, so I suppose I have a bit of time on my hands to do
something useful. So should I spend that time debating in crazyland here, or
find some home project like doing the dishes?Debating reality tends to be
strongest in those areas of life where evidence, truth, and good naturedness
seem to be missing. Spirituality is the ultimate war machine. The troops are
here. Let the battle continue.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com,doctordumbass wrote:

 If I may, your descriptions of "enlightenment" always have a bit of a sour
feel to them. When the head leads the heart, it often comes out like that - The
inside blossoms first, because it is closest, but the outside garden is also
there to enjoy, as much, or more. Enjoy your unfolding and integrating, too,
not just the pleasure of the crystalline intellect, accompanying CC.