Thanks, great article for context. But I still won't listen much to radio
country music stuff that is so ignorant and down. It does nothing good for the
subtle system spiritually. I play the local campus station for my horses to
listen to in their paddocks. http://www.khoe.org/ http://www.khoe.org/ KHOE,
 [K Heaven On Earth radio] is much more spiritually uplifting than the damned
local country music stations. I actually pity and pray for the poor shop
workers at the local farm stores who have to listen to that country canned
music stuff piped in to their stores all day long. That circumstance would be
enough to make anyone a drug user. Jeezus.  As cultural backdrop it is all
right out there with a lot of movie making today too.  I'll listen to Christian
radio before staying dialed on a Country radio station for long.      -Buck in
the Dome