--- Begin Message ---
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Speaker John Boehner <postmas...@nrcc.2dialog.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Subject: State of the Nation Survey
To: wle...@gmail.com

 Friend,

I need your immediate input and support.

*Please follow this link and take part in the State of the Nation Survey
<http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/727/h/3476c>.*

This is a special project of the National Republican Congressional
Committee and you are one of only few dedicated Republicans selected to
take part.

Your answers to this questionnaire will help shape and guide our
Conservative House Majority’s approach to dismantling the liberal,
job-destroying agenda of Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi.

With so much at stake, it is critically important for you to come forward
to take our State of the Nation
Survey<http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/728/h/3476c>and make your voice
heard.

*So please, complete the State of Nation Survey today
<http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/729/h/3476c>!*

Make no mistake: your help is crucial in our effort to keep building and
organizing our Party all across the country this year.

Thank you for your steadfast support of our Party, our candidates, and our
conservative principles.

Sincerely,

John Boehner
Speaker

P.S.   We need to ensure that Republican leaders and I maintain a clear
line of communication directly with grassroots leaders like you all across
the country.  *So please, complete the NRCC’s State of the Nation survey
today <http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/730/h/3476c>.  We appreciate your
opinions and support.  Thank you.*

Contributions to the National Republican Congressional Committee are not
tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the National Republican Congressional Committee and not
authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
NRCC.org<http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/731/h/3476c>

*National Republican Congressional Committee*
320 First Street  | Washington, DC 20003  | (202) 479-7000
Click here to unsubscribe
<http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/732/h/3476c> | Privacy
Policy <http://www.2dialog.com/nrcc/t/l/733/h/3476c>

--- End Message ---