> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> <snip>
> > Completely agree.  The TM philosophy -- "Do nothing,
> > accomplish everything -- is horseshit and always has
> > been.
>
> Obviously "Do nothing, accomplish everything" is NOT
> a "philosophy" of refraining from action.  I believe
> I may have pointed this out to you before.  It isn't
> a PREscription for how to live; it's a DEscription of
> life in enlightenment.
>
> The prescription for how to live is: "Established
> in Yoga, perform action."

Curious how Maharishi recognized the problem of the teacher's words
coming from his/her consciousness and being (mis)interpreted by
his/her adherents' consciousness, yet fell prey to it just the same.
I.e. "Do nothing, accomplish everything", which is the subjective
experience of the objective statement, "established in Yoga, perform
action".