You are the liar and I have the proof in this very post. I am not a liar or a troll - you just made that stuff up because you don't like what I say. You lied and told fibs about me for a decade. You tried to get others to shun me because you don't like people from Texas and you hate conservatives. That's what I think.

This is what I think; you are prejudiced, that is why for years you called me a "willytex" even after I told you at least six times that my name is Richard - that was petty of you and and that was wrong. If you want someone to pick on, you can pick on me and I'll give you a good dose of your own medicine. Just try me and see. I am, if nothing else, good at posting phrases.